Welcome back to Stage 3 restrictions, which look a little different this time around.
What you need to know:
- We are still open for routine and urgent optometry care by appointment, along with spectacle orders and repairs, or contact lens orders.
- We have a COVID Safe Plan in place, following the Department of Health guidelines for disinfection protocols and the use of personal protective equipment.
- We will screen everyone entering the practice for symptoms of COVID-19, or contact with anyone who may be affected. This will include contact with anyone involved in specific local outbreaks or clusters of infection.
How you can help:
- Please make an appointment to come to the practice for any purpose, on ph. 5443 1815.
- Always wear your facemask, or let us know if you have a medical exemption.
- Attend on your own. Parents and carers will be permitted to accompany patients who need them, with names and contact details required.
- Arrive and request entry right on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside until your appointment time.
- Observe social distancing and hygiene principles when you are in the practice.
Special note to Kirily's patients: Kirily is working part time during lockdown, to allow for home learning with her son. Your appointment may be postponed or rescheduled during this period and will be prioritised for re-booking at the end of lockdown. If you would like to be seen sooner, please book with Mark or Danielle during this period. Thanks for your understanding.
Thank you again fo your patience as we all navigate the changing landscape that is Victoria in 2020.