Use them or lose them by December 31st.
Did you know that most health fund optical benefits are re-set every year? If you don't use this year's benefit, it will be gone on December 31st!
You can claim with ANY health fund through us, using the direct HICAPS system. We'll take the time to advise you how to maximise your benefits for your new eyewear.
A few ideas for how to use your optical benefits this year:
- Contact lenses - The latest technologies in contact lenses allow us to prescribe a contact lens solution for almost any prescription.
- Prescription Sunglasses - Enjoy clear vision and UV protection at the same time. They even come in multifocals so you can read outside!
- Digital Eyewear - Do you spend a lot of time on digital screens? We have special lenses to help alleviate strain on your eyes.
- New Fashion Look - We love helping you select a new look from our hand-picked range of frames. New stock arrives every week!
- Reading Glasses - Specific reading glasses are great for reading in bed, craft work, or other long periods of close work.
- Driving Glasses - Your vision is responsible for around 90% of the information we use for driving. A spare pair of driving glasses is probably a wise idea.
- Spare Everyday Pair - If you're quite dependent on your specs, consider having a spare pair. Great for when the pet gets your specs or they just go missing...
See us at Wills Street Eyecare before Christmas and use our expertise to find the perfect eyewear for you.
** Please note that we close for the year on Saturday December 22nd - be sure to make your selection and process your claim before then!